Kennebec and Dead River – “Two Rivers in Two Days" RV Camping and Meals Packages
- Price above is per person, per night with 2 guests per site. RV campsite rentals is $42 a night.
- Package Pricing – Includes rafting and RV camping, US dollars, per person, taxes and fees additional, pricing is based on the day rafting.
- One night includes 1 night camping, 2 days rafting, 1 breakfasts, 2 lunch, 1 dinner, taxes and fees additional.
- Two nights includes 2 nights camping, 2 days rafting, 2 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinners, taxes and fees additional.
- Three nights includes 3 nights camping, 2 day rafting, 3 breakfast, 2 lunches, 2 dinners, taxes and fees additional.
- Group discounts; One person rafts free per 16 (pay for 15 and the 16th is free).
- Restaurant, pub, pool tables, game room on-site.
- Camping – $12 pp/pn; Platform Tents – $18 pp/pn (4-8 people per platform tent). RV Camping $21 pp/pn. Prices includes all taxes and fees.
- Additional charge for the Kennebec River Turbine Test release dates in 2016; June 18, July 11, September 10 and September 24. Add $20 for the Kennebec “Ultimate" (2 runs of the upper gorge).
- Discounts for Youth Groups and Youth 17 years of age and under – some exclusions apply.
- North Country Rivers will handle all rafting and camping reservations (including those who will not be rafting).
- Patrick’s Restaurant Menu
- Download Campground Map
- Click here for our reservations page
- CALL AND BOOK YOUR TRIP TODAY!