- Dead “Full River" Trip – The Dead “Full River" trip. 16 miles and 4.5 hours on the river. This trip is offered on specific dates listed above. The water flow will range from 3500 – 6000 (CFS) cubic feet per second. Minimum age depends on the date rafting – see table above.
- Dead & Kennebec “Two River – Two Day" Trip – Raft the Kennebec River and the Dead River, on two consecutive days. Each day begins and ends at our Bingham, Maine base. Camping and lodging packages available at our river base. Limited dates based on the Dead River release schedule above. Minimum age is 8-12 years depending on dates selected – see table above.
- Prices above are based on a standard 8 person self-bailing raft. Add $20 per person for a 6 person sport raft; add $30 per person a 4 person sport rafts.
- Youth Pricing (8 – 17 years) – $79 per person – some exclusions apply.
- Youth Group Pricing (Scouts, Camps, Church, High School and College Outings) $79 per person – some exclusions apply.
- Download Site Map