- Penobscot River “Full River" Trip – The most popular Penobscot river trip we offer. 12 miles and 6 hours on the river. Offered daily (May 13 – September 24). Technical class 4 river with some class 5 sections. Raft the lower section (more moderate) in the morning, raft the upper gorge (more challenging) in the afternoon. We raft every rapid on the Penobscot river and float by mile high Mt. Katahdin (Baxter State Park). Camping and lodging packages available at our Penobscot river base or through local lodging vendors.Minimum age is 12 years (includes all rapids); 10 years (excludes class 5 sections); 5 years (excludes class 3- 5 sections).
- 6 person sport raft add $20 per person; 4 person sport rafts add $30 per person. Sport Rafts must be booked in advance.
- Youth 5 -17 years old – $69 per person – excluding Summer Saturdays.
- Youth groups (Scouts, Camps, Church, High School and College Outings) $69 per person – excluding Summer Saturdays.
- Group discount – 1 free per 16 people (pay for 15 and the 16th is FREE).
- Penobscot Rafting Trips Meet at North Country Rivers Penobscot River Location (Big Moose Inn) • 102 Baxter Park Rd • Millinocket, Maine 04462.