- Prices above include 1 day rafting (Kennebec Rivers), taxes and fees additional.
- Kennebec “Full River" Trip – Prices above are based on the Kennebec “Full River" trip. 12 miles and 4 hours on the river. This trip offers daily class 4 rafting (Apr 16 – Oct 9), the typical water flow is 4800 (CFS) cubic feet per second. Minimum age is 8 years.
- Kennebec “Lower Half" Trip – Children (5-8 years), raft the lower-half of the Kennebec only. The entire family rides the bus to the put-in for the (Full River Trip), adults and youth (8-17 years) raft the upper section, children are transported by our staff to the half-way point and raft the lower-half with their parents. This trip was created to allow the entire family to raft together. $69 for children (5-8 years), adults rafting the lower-half trip use the standard pricing the table above. Some dates excluded.
- Funyak Inflatible Kayak Trip – Enjoy the fun of an inflatable kayak. Easy class 1 tours in Bingham, or add the Funyak option to any Kennebec River rafting trip – raft the upper Kennebec and Funyak the lower Kennebec River on the same trip.
- Add $54 for our meals package ( 2 Breakfest, 1 Dinner and all taxes)
- Minimum Age – 8 years (Full River).
- Youth (8-17 years) – $69 per person – excludes Summer Saturdays.
- Youth groups – Scouts, Camps, Church, High School and College Outings – $69 per person – excludes Summer Saturdays.
- Sport Rafts: 6 person sport raft – add $20 per person; 4 person sport rafts add $30 per person. Sport Rafts are smaller, more responsive and dynamic – must be booked in advance. Sport rafts are recommend for guests looking for the maximum fun and excitement.
- Group discount – 1 free per 16 people (pay for 15 and the 16th is FREE)
- Download Site Map
- Click Here to Make an Online Reservation